Friday, August 22, 2008

From the Past: August 3 - August 9

While I was on the Man Trip, Emily and her mom spent the week taking care of Cole and packing up our apartment. They did a great job getting things ready for the move. It's amazing how much stuff we were able to squeeze into our 1-bedroom apartment.
Here is Grandma Bentley taking care of Cole.
Cole is getting much more animated these days. He's pretty darn cute.Jeff finally got a chance to meet Cole after being gone most of the summer.
Emily admist the massive wall of boxes.
Mom and Dad Roberts came to town to help us finish packing and load up the moving van. Oh, and to see their grandson as well ;)
Cole still recognized me with my Man Trip man beard. I only got to see Emily and Cole for a day before they flew to Houston to spend a week in limbo while mom and I drove the moving van 2,000 miles to Denver. Cole did a great job on his first airplane flight. Here he is at the Houston airport with Grandpa and Grandma Bentley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole looks wide eyed after the airplane ride much like after his first visit to the beach! So cute!!!

W said...

Aahh! Packing and moving. It looks like it went really smoothly. I was just thinking the other day when I should start packing. It takes me months and I love putting things in boxes to get it out of the way.