Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Baby Update - At The Hospital!!!

We woke up early this morning and headed off to Sky Ridge Hospital in Lone Tree (not Highlands Ranch --- oops on the last post). We got to see a beautiful sunrise on our way. Here is Emily outside the hospital and ready to have a baby girl!!!

Talking to her mom who is at home with Cole. It was very sad that neither of us were there to be with Cole when he woke up this morning. Probably the first time that has ever happened :(


Pretty nice room. Not too bad :)

4 comments:

Lauren and Evan Perkins said...

Emily, you look beautiful today! Sweet set up in the hospital, I can't wait to come sit on that comfy leather couch...oh yeah and meet your new baby girl!!

I am so excited for you guys!!

Erin said...

Emily and Ryan, what an exciting time! I hope all goes well and fast. We will be praying for a safe, smooth delivery to see Baby Girl Roberts soon. Love, Erin

Colleen said...

Em, I can only pray to look as gorgeous on my delivery day as you do. Praying for a smooth, easy delivery for you today. Love to you both! P.S. That room is awesome!!

Chad and Shanon said...

Um, that's the nicest delivery room I have ever seen...I want to switch hospitals! Em & Ryan we are so excited. Can't wait for more updates!