Friday, June 13, 2008

Grandma Bentley

Hey, it's a post from Emily. Last night was definitely different from night number one. Cole didn't want to sleep as much as he did when he first arrived. Luckily, my mom is here to help us! (my dad Albert, Cole's middle name, will be here soon) Ryan slept back at our apartment and mom and I were on our own. Ryan is such an incredible dad and very attentive so I was a little nervous when he left but my mom is a champ. Not only is she a dynamite grandma but she sure is teaching me a ton. She has a great way of soothing Cole with conversation and lots of love. I am so thankful that she is here. At 1:30ish this afternoon, we finally made it home!!
Grandma Bentley holding her first grandchild. She is very excited. Also beautiful flowers on left from Corcorans, Cooks and Thompsons and the cute bear with hospital name and wonderful flowers to right from Brizzolaras, Browns and Mike Sawicki. Cole is very loved!
Mom and I ready to go home after a long night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad mom is there to share some some tricks of the trade (I know she has been waiting a long time for this :)! Sweet pic of her and Cole! You look great and area fabulous mommy! I hope you can get some well deserved rest while mom is there.

Thanks Ryan for being an awesome dad and happy early Father's Day! :) Love ya!