Thursday, June 19, 2008

My three favorite guys on earth


These are my absolute favorite guys on earth. What a crazy week and a day this has been. Truly, I had no idea what we were in store for. Everyone says that having a child is a life-changer but I never could have anticipated to this extent. Never have I felt more helpless, cried more, relied on my wonderful husband more, wanted answers more...the list could go on and on. In the midst of each feeding, wake-time, and nap I find myself in conversation with our Lord. No matter how much I think that I love these guys, my love for Jesus surpasses them all. I am thankful that it is free to call Him (because I do so often) and that I can yell, pout, rejoice, praise, give thanks and be frustrated and still His love for me won't change. What a God we have! Praise Him...easy times, tough times...He is faithful.

No comments: